Welcome to the Oberlin Student Cooperative Association!
The Oberlin Student Cooperative Association is a student-run, non-profit corporation that feeds nearly one-quarter of Oberlin’s student body. Our co-ops provide at-cost housing and dining to members, and works to provide inexpensive, healthy, tasty, and environmentally-wise meals. Our organization aims to buy food based on principles of accessibility, sustainability, and supporting fair labor practices. Our co-ops and the wider organization engages in decision-making through modified consensus, and OSCA is one of the largest cooperatives in North America.
- OSCA functions based on the Rochdale Principles
- Learn about OSCA’s history
- Get to know the co-ops
- Get to know the costs and savings
- How to become a member
- How to address accessibility needs: (OSCA commits to do our best to address all of your accessibility needs).
- Learn about the Nicaragua Sister Partnership and other OSCA Partnerships and OSCA projects
Are your OSCA-related questions still not answered? Go ahead and ask us.
Looking for something more specific?
- Registration for the Upperclass Lottery is closed.
- If you entered the Upperclass Lottery but either did not get into a co-op or did not get into your 1st choice co-op, and you still wish to become a member of OSCA, you must register for the Fall 2019 Wait List AFTER 4:00pm April 5 but NO LATER THAN 11:59pm April 7, 2019 to keep your same lottery number.
- If you plan to be away Fall 2019 and want to be a member of OSCA in Spring 2020, in order to keep your assigned lottery number, you must go to the OSCA website and register for the Spring 2020 Wait List NO LATER THAN 11:59pm Sunday, May 19.
OSCA WAIT LIST FOR YEAR: 2018-2019
- This Wait List is now closed.